Julie and Jay came to visit from July 16-19th. Unfortunately, there are not pictures to commemorate the event =( We did have a great time. I picked them up at SFO and spent the middle of the day in San Francisco. We had some lobsert bisque and crab chowder at Fishermans Warf. Then we walked down to Ghiradelli's Square for some yummy ice cream. Mmmmm, mmmm! It's just as good now and the first time.
Saturday, Julie and I took off pretty early in the morning for some wedding dress shopping. Erin joined us for the first appointment. It was fun to share trying on dresses with two of my brides maids. They even tried on some brides maid dresses while I was in a wedding dress. It gave me a nice preview of what it will look like!Justin and Jason spent the day doing... guy things. I do know they took a lunch time trip to Sandoval's, our favorite Mexican restaurant in town. That evening we picked up the boat from Justin's parents to take out on Sunday.
After watching a stage of La Tour de France, we got ourselves up and moving and took the boat up the Napa River. It was another fun day on the water. The sun was out and the weather was warm. We had good food and good company.