This is what our guest bathroom looked like when we bought the house. It wasn't bad, which is why we didn't change it right away. What you can't really tell by the picture though is that there is wallpaper on the wall, and the vanity top and sink are old and cracking.
Now this is the new and improved bathroom! I removed the wallpaper (I will never put up wallpaper for fear of having to take it down!), primed and painted the walls and ceiling. I pained the vanity bottom and all trim in the room. Justin put in small crown molding, new baseboards, the new granite vanity top and sink, and cut and framed the existing mirror on the wall. It is awesome! We can't wait to have guests come and enjoy our new bathroom!
Now this is the new and improved bathroom! I removed the wallpaper (I will never put up wallpaper for fear of having to take it down!), primed and painted the walls and ceiling. I pained the vanity bottom and all trim in the room. Justin put in small crown molding, new baseboards, the new granite vanity top and sink, and cut and framed the existing mirror on the wall. It is awesome! We can't wait to have guests come and enjoy our new bathroom!